Together, We Succeed:
- Respect, kindness and honesty.
- Every learning experience counts.
- Aspire and achieve.
- Plan, and teach, engaging learning experiences.
- Measure the impact of teaching on learning by regular “next steps” feedback.
- Adapt teaching, including working with other adults, so all learners make progress.
- Have positive learning relationships and environments.
- Have excellent attendance.
- Arrive to lessons on time, with the correct equipment, and ready to learn.
- Give 100% in all learning experiences.
- Wear the Westborough uniform responsibly and with pride.
- Look after each other, and the environment.
- Move around the building calming and quietly.